Maitighar [Natal Home] from Maitighar:
Banjho Khet Ma [In a Fallow Field] begins at 37:16 in the full movie Maili:
The full playlist for this chapter is long! I’ve tried to include all the songs mentioned, but some are not on YouTube, some have not been uploaded by their owners so keep getting removed, and others may not even have music videos. Here is the list of tracks:
- Maitighar [Natal Home], sung by Asha Bhosle, Geeta Dutt, from the film Maitighar.
- Banjho Khet Ma [In a Fallow Field] from the film Maili; version sung by Komal Oli and Prem Raja Mahat.
- Butte Choliri [In an Embroidered Blouse] from the Gurung film Hyullai Maya, sung by Raju Gurung and Sharmila Gurung
- Sirful Kapalma [A Flower Ornament in her Hair], sung by Anna Stirr and Komal Oli
- Sunpani [Water Touched to Gold], sung by Raju Pariyar and Bishnu Majhi
- Nau Dada Katera Pari [Across Nine Hills] sung by Bima Kumari Dura
- Euta Chiththi Lekhna Man Lachha [I Want to Write a Letter] sung by Srijana Birahi Thapa and Rajen Thakuri
- Rumal Dhoko Chhu [I Washed my Handkerchief] sung by Raju Pariyar and Krishna Pariyar
- Gamalama Jai [Jasmine in the Flowerpot] sung by Navaraj Ghorasaini and Sita Thapa
- Jhamke Guleli [Swinging Slingshot] sung by Kamalikanta Betuwal
- Tiriri Murali Bajyo [The Flute Plays, Tiriri] original, sung by Panna Kaji Shrestha
- Ghumti Nira Late [Late at the Bend in the Road], original, sung by Navaraj Ghorasaini and Gita Devi
- Ghumti Nira Late [Late at the Bend in the Road], Nirmaya Rodhi Club, June 2008, sung byJyoti Magar and Narayan Neupane.
- Guras Phulda [When Rhododendrons Bloom], from the film Super Star, sung by Sadhana Sargam, dancer Susmita KC.